Thursday, December 20, 2007

Laura


Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:12:22 -0800 (PST)
From: "aa-eman"
Subject: Halo there. It's me Laura, aa-eman!
To: madam_diva@yahoo.com


Halo my dear Laura.
I guess you're love for having this email for you.
Thanks for your invitation, for a much more look on
your blogs. Actually I read just one blog, but it so
astonishing to me. You're such a wonderfull girl.

I live in Jakarta, a capital city of Indonesia.
Ofcourse you know some about life in a big city like
Montreal in Canada. But yours just fascinating to me,
live in a prairie. Imaging to me with the "A little
house in the prairie" of Michael Landon that we love
for years on. How really about your own? In our
country mainly in North Sumatera dan Sumbawa island,
we have some savanah too, large meadows with such
cattle and horses on. After dusk, people talks with
coffee, smoke and a saroong cover their bodies to
fight such chilly and windy evening.

How about your prairie, would you please tell me some?
Imagine. A singing Laura with mom and dad, sis in law,
nephews, sing songs together around a flame to prevent
chilly and windy evening too. Is there really almost
the same fresh grass smell in a sunny morning?
Hehe, excuse me for a too much questionmarks.
Take care, aa-eman.



http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/aa-eman/

No comments: