Monday, December 31, 2007

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/billyjacksblog/




aa-eman
31st Dec 6:20 am

Thanks so much indeed, Billy. I just linked your blog into mine. So I can take a look for something new at anytime on. I love the way you so kind to me. Have a nice stay.


billyjacksblog
31st Dec 6:12 am (reply | report spam | delete)

Hey Eman! Thank you so very much for your kind remarks about my blog. I add content every day, so you should be able to find something new each time you visit. I did find some of the English sections of your blog, and I found them to be very interesting. I will be visiting often! Thanks again, and I'll see ya in Cyber Space!

aa-eman
31st Dec 5:27 am

Hey Billy, suddenly I plunged into your blog, a fantastic blog indeed. Thanks a lot to you too for adding me. I just plunged into the blog deeper. Well, it's astonishing to me. Yes Billy dear, I wrote my blog in Indonesia language. But I wrote a bit in English too. Please find http://emanrais.blogspot.com/ and cliq the renungan at the sidebar. I do hope you can enjoy it. I wish you a warm bless and happy new year 2008. Take care, eman.


billyjacksblog
31st Dec 5:02 am (reply | report spam | delete)

Hey Eman! Thanks for dropping by my place. I hope you enjoyed it. I am adding you to my Contact list. I don't understand your language, but I looked at your sites and found them very well done. Please check out my blog at billyjacksblog.com some time and let me know what you think. I look forward to getting to know you better.

No comments: