Saturday, November 03, 2007

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/StraighTruth/




Aslan
05th Nov 10:42 pm (reply | report spam | delete)

You take care too. Blessings Aslan

aa-eman
05th Nov 9:48 pm

Okay Aslan dear. We knew the art universiale. No matter where we from. Hehe, understood, Gaby talk too much? Ngerumpi in bahasa Indonesia, vervelen in Hollands. She seem like that way too. Take care.

Aslan
05th Nov 7:57 pm (reply | report spam | delete)

[Private] That's OK Pal, (I'm not a lady I am a man) I meant all women are Gaby no matter what age they are (they talk too much) :) :) :) Eventually You & I will understand each other we just have to keep trying. Blessings Aslan

aa-eman
05th Nov 1:36 am

My deep sorrow for the language, in contact with such lady, I guessed you familiar with Bahasa Indonesia. I have try wrote in English, but suddenly I realize my poor English just messy. Maybe harmfull too. Hehe, you mean me and Gaby in same age? Yes indeed, Gaby had 6 teeth while mine still 6. Have a nice day with a just wonderfull blog, my dear Aslan. Take care.

Aslan
04th Nov 9:55 am (reply | report spam | delete)

Hi aa-eman, I did cheouyt both of those sites they seem nice but mant of the posrt are in a language I do not know

Aslan
04th Nov 9:46 am (reply | report spam | delete)

Aren't they all gabby aa-eman, :) at any age :) Blessings, Aslan

aa-eman
04th Nov 1:58 am

Please check out my http://emanrais.blogspot.com/ and http://renungansekilas.blogspot.com/ as well. Thanks.

aa-eman
04th Nov 1:53 am

Thanks Aslan. I will do enjoy your blogs at anytime. She is Gaby my granddaughter.

Aslan
03rd Nov 9:23 am (reply | report spam | delete)

Hi aa-eman, Thank you so much. Is that your baby? Gorgeous child!!! Please stop by anytime I try to post something new regularly. Stay in touch. Blessings, Aslan


aa-eman
03rd Nov 1:54 am

Hi Aslan, how are you? American Flier just a wonderfull blog. Have a nice day.

No comments: