Sunday, September 16, 2007

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/ruth2007/

aa-eman
16th Sep 8:24 am

Dear Ruth Fred. On 25th last August I got a same mail with same message from miss Joramlove from Dakkar Senegal. I guessed it will be much much better, if we use this space for a mutual friendship and science among the world wide. I am not intend to get any love or sex offering in this narrow space. Okay?


ruth2007
16th Sep 8:01 am (reply | report spam | delete)

[Private] My Love, My name is Miss Ruth Fred i saw your profile at(www.mybloglog.com ) and i love it i think we can make it together i will like you to e-mail me back through my e-mail adress thus; (ruth2 7fred@yahoo.com) please mail me back so i can send my picture to you and tell you more about myself. i will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soon. Ruth ruth2 7fred@yahoo.com

No comments: