Sunday, September 30, 2007

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/cheh/


aa-eman
11th Nov 8:30 am

So you are too ibu Chec yang cantik. Salamat po.

cheh
11th Nov 2:01 am (reply | report spam | delete)

You're welcome aa eman! I hope you are having a great weekend

aa-eman
02nd Oct 9:41 am

No doubt you have to be an angel in my heart. Lovely thanks this much again for a lovely Cheh.

cheh
02nd Oct 9:16 am (reply | report spam | delete)

hello aa-eman.That's no problem! Glad you liked them:) Take care!

aa-eman
02nd Oct 8:51 am

Dear Cheh. Excuse me, for picking some lovely pics. Then I upload them in my blog such sri-andriani.blog.com. With your URL wrote as well. Please take alook. Thanks a lot indeed.


aa-eman
30th Sep 9:29 am

Thankyou for visit to myblog tebakmanggis. Tebak means guess, manggis mean mangosteen. Mean myway to profill someones by reading their face. My apologize, sicne it wrote in Indonesian language.


aa-eman
30th Sep 9:04 am

Thanks a lot Cheh. Have a nice week-end too


cheh
30th Sep 7:23 am (reply | report spam | delete)

Thanks! sure go ahead! have a nice week:)


a-eman
30th Sep 6:37 am

Hi Chech, you must be an angel with the Balikbayan project. Hope you gonna successfull. May I put the main image in your photoblog? It's intriguing. Salamat po.

hits

No comments: