Monday, August 27, 2007

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/joramluv/

26th Aug 2:09 am

[Private] Dear Joram. I dropped a note today and thankyou for your kindly attention. Regards, aa.


Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 02:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:
Subject: Hello.
To: joram_labani@yahoo.com


Dear Joram Labani,
It's my pleasure got your note at MyBlogLog. About me
and profile mostly wrote in bahasa Indonesia. Please
vide my page on Friendster ID: emanraistea@yahoo.com.
How about yourself, I am curious abut genuine love you
mentioned. Would you please explain me kindly.
Have a nice day. Take care, aa.

25th Aug 5:08 am (reply | report spam | delete)

[Private] HELLO I'm miss joram labani,i was browsing
this morning and i came across to your profile at
(mybloglog.com) and i was move with great feelings of
love,i will be happy to know you more,but remember
that age or colour can't stop a genuine love,please
sent me a mail to my personal boxl(joram
_labani@yahoo.com)so i can send you my personal
pictures for you to know me more,please lets give love
a chance to have his own position in our life,thanks a
lot I'm waiting to read from your mail.

No comments: