Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tickle: Test, Matchmaking and SocialNetworking

How Sinful Are You?
Which of the 7 Deadly Sins Affects You Most?

Are your past sins affecting your life now? They could be and you'd never know it. Which of the original 7 Deadly Sins make you do things you shouldn't? Take the test!

Already taken this test? Check your results.
Page 1 of 4
1. If there were no consequences, I'd rather:
Eat and drink as much as I wanted
Sleep with whomever I wanted
Yell and fight as much as I wanted

2. I want to be the best at everything I do.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

3. I'd rather be:
Richer than anyone else
Better than everyone else
Less encumbered by responsibility than anyone else

4. I sometimes eat to make myself feel better emotionally.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

5. If given a choice, I'd rather slack off.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

6. I'd rather seriously consider:
Having a non-monogamous, open sexual relationship
Going on an eating binge
Marrying for money where there's no love

7. I can't always control my anger.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

8. If I had to choose, I'd rather:
Obsess about my bank account
Avoid taking responsibility for my long-term goals
Fester about something someone did to me

9. I feel compelled to strive for excellence.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

0. If I had to choose, I'd rather read books and magazines about:
Gourmet food
The rich and famous
How to acquire more wealth

11. I long for a life of luxury.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

12. If I had to choose, I'd rather come across as:
Arrogant and conceited
Jealous and spiteful
Lazy and disengaged

13. Some people see me as a couch potato.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

14. I think about sex all the time.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

15. If I had to choose, I'd rather:
Fantasize about someone else's partner
Think of all the ways that I am better than others
Obsess about how much I eat

16. I rarely get angry.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

17. I'd rather be a:
Workaholic
Sex addict
Destructive gossip

18. I often feel jealous when good things come to others instead of me.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

19. I regularly eat until I'm too full.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

20. I most dislike people who:
Provoke my anger with their disrespect or bad behavior
Don't recognize my talents and abilities
Are better looking than me

21. If I had to choose, I'd rather spend the majority of my free time:
Thinking about what I could eat
Fantasizing about bigger and better possessions
Obsessing about how I was wronged

22. I have unusually high standards.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

23. Money makes my world go around.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

24. I often can't seem to get motivated.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

25. I'd rather have a chronic habit of:
Yelling at people
Binge eating
Procrastinating

26. I get mad quickly and often.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

27. My sex drive is insatiable.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

8. I aspire to be wealthy.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

29. I'd rather:
Have no sense of responsibility to others
Long for someone unattainable
Resent people who have more than me

30. I obsess over what others have that I don't.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

31. I would have sex all the time if I could.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

32. I can't help but compare myself to others to see if they have it better.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

33. I can't control myself around food.
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

34. If I had to choose, I'd rather:
Fantasize about hitting someone
Obsess about sex
Be self-obsessed

35. I'd rather spend all my free time:
Watching TV
Promoting my special talents
Trying to make or save more money



How Sinful Are You?
Which of the 7 Deadly Sins Affects You Most?
Eman, you're less sinful than the average person.

Still, your sinful tendencies are running just below the surface and could start to affect your choices in life. For example, your sex drive could ultimately be your downfall. Beware of prioritizing sexual experiences and conquests above other things. These kinds of desires alone should not control your life.

Though you're less sinful than others, this, and the sins you scored highest on can still jeopardize the things that are most important to you. Don't let them.

Find out which of the 7 Deadly Sins are affecting you negatively and how you can resist them. And see what your answers say about you in your complete 7 Deadly Sins Report. It's ready right now!

Sample Report


In your 7 Deadly Sins Report:

* Your scores on each sin
* How to use the 7 virtues to balance your sins
* The history behind the 7 sins



Discontinued........ no matter of someones else sin.

No comments: